P.S. Eventhough the girls don't look Irish (at all). I have Irish heritage...my name is Shannon, you know. I'm sure there's some Cunningham in them anyway--that's my Mom's family :)
Monday, March 18, 2013
St Patty's Day
Seeing as how Sunday was St. Patrick's Day, I thought pics of the girls wearing green would be appropriate. Since it is still freezing here & not nice, I only got a few, but I'm sure the grandparents will get a kick out of them in the green. I need it to warm up so badly, I'm totally behind on taking pics of the girls & really not that motivated as the weather just needs to break. Here's hoping that the warm weather comes soon! Here's some snapshots of the girls in green. Enjoy & have a great day!
P.S. Eventhough the girls don't look Irish (at all). I have Irish heritage...my name is Shannon, you know. I'm sure there's some Cunningham in them anyway--that's my Mom's family :)
P.S. Eventhough the girls don't look Irish (at all). I have Irish heritage...my name is Shannon, you know. I'm sure there's some Cunningham in them anyway--that's my Mom's family :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

.jpg)





No comments :
Post a Comment