Before the girls are married or maybe when they move out, I want to give them a cook book with all of our favorite family recipes in it & pictures of them helping in the kitchen…I think these would be cute in that book.
Monday, March 3, 2014
Kitchen Aids
I am such a lucky girl as I have 3 "kitchen aids" in my house. You know, one of those great mixers & 2 little "kitchen aids". These days are numbered where we bake all morning & then play all afternoon, I will always treasure them & want the girls to have a record that we did fun things together when they were little. I give you my 3 kitchen aids making cookies…..
Before the girls are married or maybe when they move out, I want to give them a cook book with all of our favorite family recipes in it & pictures of them helping in the kitchen…I think these would be cute in that book.
Before the girls are married or maybe when they move out, I want to give them a cook book with all of our favorite family recipes in it & pictures of them helping in the kitchen…I think these would be cute in that book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)









These special moments are much sweeter than all the cookies and cupcakes that you can every make.
ReplyDelete