For those who read the blog, you may remember that last year Jessie & Michael attended a Princess Ball at our church. This year, Daddy, had 2 little girls to take to the ball. The theme for the ball this year was "Hollywood Glamor", but to my girls that meant princess. They each chose they dresses over a month ago. The ball took place on Oct. 24 at 6:30 PM. Since I work Fridays, I got out of work as quickly as possible to hurry home to get the girls ready for their special night. The day before, I did sneak in a few pics of them in their dresses, just to be sure I got some decent individuals. On the night of the ball, they had a special time getting ready in mommy's bathroom. I did allow them to wear some make up & tried to fix their hair, but honestly, it was really more for show as their hair does what it wants. Michael wore his tux & took his little girls out for a fun night of dinner & dancing. I was originally planning to attend with them to take some pics, but I was tired & I am glad they got this special time together. There was a photo booth that night, so I'm hopeful that they got a cute one at the ball :) Here's a few pics of our little girls & some with their "hero", daddy!
Pics of the self-proclaimed "Queen" the day before the ball
Day before pics of our little princess….she was most excited about her "glass slippers."
Getting ready
Night of the ball
Daddy is certainly a very lucky man to have a princess on each arm. Love you all, Nuna
ReplyDelete