Thursday, July 9, 2015
July 4th: part I
For July 4th this year we decided to meet family at our lake property. We have our RV parked up at the lake & have camped 3 times this year so far. The girls absolutely love it, of course! We decided to go up for the long weekend on July 3rd in the afternoon to get everything all set at the camp before family arrived. While Michael was busy setting up the camp, I took the girls down to the beach to play. I just love to see them enjoy the sun & water so much. From skipping rocks to "riding" waves, they love every second of the lake. They also like to pretend they are mermaids & that they have tails down near the water. Not surprising, their clothes got wet pretty quick, but I refuse to be one of those moms that says no all the time. Our first night was as beautiful & fun as you can imagine. Thankful for this fun time together as a family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)











































Oh my goodness, what a wonderful day to remember! Love those girls!!
ReplyDelete