![]() |
| Put on your "listening ears" |
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
Kindergarten Orientation
Today, we had orientation for Kindergarten for Jessica. She was so excited, but I fought back tears. I know she's ready, but it is the end of an era for us. She was so excited to go to her school today & meet her teachers. Her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Garrow, is a seasoned teacher & just as sweet as you would hope for your little Kindergartener. The did a low-key kindergarten assessment with the kids and the form I got back said no concerns for Jessica. Although, I know this is probably what most parents received, I always am grateful that she has no learning disabilities. They got to explore their room & take a bus ride. She looked so small getting on the bus, but she loved every second. So very proud of our Kindergartener. Looking forward to seeing how she grows & learns in this next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)









Oh My Goodness! Hard to believe that it is time for our girls to move up another level in life. They are just adorable! Love, Nuna & PawPaw
ReplyDelete