Friday, June 17, 2016
Memorial Day at the Lake
This year we spent Memorial Day at Lake Erie, mostly visiting our usual places in Westfield, NY. We love, love this area as there are many wonderful things to do, great places to eat, & farmer's markets. We took off from Pittsburgh the Friday before & stayed through Sunday evening when we got rained out. It was a great weekend to spend time together as a family and nice time away from the moving/unpacking that has been our life for a while now. The girls got to enjoy time at the little kiddie park up that way called Midway State Park....their favorite place (besides, Disney, of course). We did enjoy time at the beach, but I forgot my camera, so it will just have to be memories that I have of that day, but I'm sure we'll be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)





























No comments :
Post a Comment