Saturday, January 23, 2021
Vaccine
Today, I was able to get the COVID vaccine. I had mixed emotions about this vaccine, because our family had COVID before it was a thing. Back in Jan/Feb of 2020, Jessica missed 2 weeks of school due to high fevers & coughing. Ella had to have a nebulizer treatment following a week of fevers because she was having trouble breathing. Michael was tested this summer for antibodies & he has them. Our entire family does. This past year when I returned to practice (dentistry is considered one of the highest risk professions), I was scared. I knew I needed to keep my patients out of the ER and I didn't want anyone to be in pain, but it was scary. I, obviously, took every precaution I could think of and fingers crossed our entire team has not been impacted thus far. Michael and I discussed the vaccine and we both felt it was safe & effective at protecting us & others. Here’s hoping there is light at the end of this dark tunnel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment