![]() |
| The music portion of story time is always our favorite |
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Our Tuesdays
Tuesdays have become one of our most fun days of the week. We have been going to story time at a local church, which is adorable, followed by a trip to either Dunkin' Donuts or most recently Soergel orchards, which is a "farmer's market". Really I'd say they've commercialized the whole farmer's market idea & made big money out of being associated with a actual farm, but hey, my kids love it, so whatever (I guess I'm still a country girl at heart as this place is not country as I know it :). They do however, have a wonderful assortment of delicious donuts & pastries, so we usually have a treat after story time & then go to see the animals that they have in a small "barn" area. They also have several play sets for the kiddos. It was a wonderful day yesterday, in large part due to the beautiful weather! Enjoy some snapshots of our fun Tuesday. Thinking about entering the photo contest this month for Soergel orchards with one of my snapshots, can't hurt & I could win a gift card...always a good thing ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
















.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment