![]() |
| Explaining to Ella that she was a little "queen" & Jessie is the big "queen" & that mommy was the "old queen"--now that's about right, isn't it...so funny! |
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
They're queens
The other night while Michael was traveling, the girls decided they should get dressed up like "queens" in order to Skype with Dada. Well, a queen dress in Jessie's mind was the Tinkerbell costume from Halloween & Ella wore her blue tutu from last years 1st birthday photo shoot (wow, I really thought those looked great at the time, that color is way off). This "queen" obsession began earlier in the day when I treated the girls to lunch at Burger King (treated is a poor choice of words as the food was not very good, the girls liked it, but I much prefer Chick-fil-a if I'm going to splurge on fast food). Seeing as how this was our 1st visit to Burger King, mostly due to their new indoor playplace & the fact that it's still frozen here, they were beyond excited to get their crowns from Burger King. Jessie began calling herself, Burger Queen. Well, by the time rolled around to skype with Dada, the "queen" decided they should be all dressed in their outfits. Here are a few candids of them in their "queen" clothing. It looks more like a headlock than a hug, but I promise Ella actually likes it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment