Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Easter morning 2014
Easter morning 2014 was a success! Despite some misbehavior from the girls in the days leading up to Easter, the Easter bunny did leave us some goodies. Daddy even got a small basket filled with his favorites. Jessie wasted no time diving right in to the candy & was kind of a chocolate mess before we had to get ready for church. That tricky Easter bunny hid our baskets this year, so the girls had to search for their baskets, which was great fun! After we had found the baskets, looked at our goodies, & had a breakfast of peeps & chocolate, it was time to get into our Easter clothes. This year I had taken the girls to select their own dresses, we went to 3 different stores & tried on probably about 10 dresses each, they loved the whole experience of shopping with mommy & now ask to do that quite frequently. Jessica was very specific this year on what color dress she wanted…..magenta!! Ella would just say a pretty dress when asked about her Easter dress. I had so hoped my forsythia would be bloomed before Easter, but due to the unusually cold weather this year, I didn't know if that would happen or not, then 2 days before Easter the yellow blossoms really began to grown, I knew then that I had my background for our Easter pics!! Following a very lovely church service, we went to our local brunch place & had a fantastic Easter brunch…unfortunately, we only got a cell phone pic of the 4 of us, but I'll take it. It was a blessed day for our family & we are so thankful for our Savior & for the true meaning of Easter! Hope everyone had a great day as well…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)









Shannon, LOVE the last 2 pictures! Pretty girls!!!
ReplyDelete