Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Nuna & Pawpaw Spring 2014

This last week we enjoyed a visit with my parents.  The kids had a blast!!  They got to plant a garden, play with Nuna & Pawpaw, go to Build-a-Bear, & get plenty of love & attention while I went back to work.  (Yep, guys, you read that right, I finally found a part-time job in Pittsburgh & have returned to work 2 days per week, more on that in another post).  My parents were a huge help to us & I can't say thank you enough that they watched & cared for the girls while I started my new job.  It really put my mind at ease.  Of course, the girls were spoiled rotten & I am slowly regaining control this week.  The girls & I also got to take Nuna to the salon with us for an early Mother's Day treat…it was a blast.  As for Pawpaw, well, he stayed busy playing ball with the girls & organizing toys.  Thanks to my mom & dad for visiting & for helping us so much.  Enjoy a few snapshots from their visit!

P.S.  Mom, don't print these, you're getting a print order in the mail from me very soon :)


My mom took the girls to build-a-bear to build the large My Little Ponies for Ella's birthday, which is 2 weeks away
































































No comments :

Post a Comment