One last class picture: Even after some photoshop head swapping this is the best I got….a children's group shot photographer…I am NOT :)
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
3 year old preschool "graduation"
Yesterday, Jessie graduated 3 year old preschool, meaning they had a picnic & received an award for the character trait the teachers thought the child embodied throughout the year. Jessica received the Confident Spirit Award & we wholeheartedly agree that this is spot on for Jessica. If you know our Jessie, then you know she marches to the beat of her own drum & she is very bold! Her teachers were so sweet & loving to her this year & I am so grateful she had this experience. We couldn't be prouder of our smart & confident girl! The picnic was followed by all the 3 & 4 year olds running around on the playground & playing in the sandbox, needless to say, by the end we were all a hot mess, but we had loads of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)







No comments :
Post a Comment