![]() |
| Not off to a great start….I told you she is contrary |
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Back to school: Jessie
Well, she refused these pics for so many days, I didn't know if we'd get them done or not, but finally, she said she would take them as long as she could wear this particular outfit & not a dress! She's as contrary as they come sometimes, but I'm proud of our Jessie. I can't believe she's 4 & 1/2 & heading to Pre-Kindegarten already. Seriously, how can I have a child this age??!! I know she will do well & that she will learn so much this year. She & her sister will continue in Kindercare's preschool program this year. The curriculum is a good one & she has gotten used to her teachers & new friends & really enjoys going now. The focus of the curriculum this year is early reading skills & handwriting, which she certainly could use some more work in this area. Around the Pittsburgh area, the kids have to be ready to read by the time they enter Kindergarten, so we've got some work to do this year. Jessica can spell some words & does know some sight words, although, I secretly think she knows more than what she lets on, but she just doesn't want me to know! I pray God will continue to bless our Jessica & that she will be a light to her little friends this year. Here's to a great year for our big girl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













Love our Jessie Girl. She certainly lights up our lives. Love you very much, Nuna & PawPaw
ReplyDelete