![]() |
| High five |
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Sunday, Sept 7
On Sunday afternoon, after church & lunch-- the girls & I went outside to play. I thought I'd try to capture some candids of them on their bikes as they are really into riding bikes right now. Ella, especially, just really thinks she's big when she rides on Jessie's small bike with training wheels. (after this weekend, we no longer have anyone using a trike...both girls are on big bikes!) Sunday was the 1st day she was really able to ride this bike by herself; Jessie thought Ella did a great job also so much so that she went over to give her a high five for "being such a big girl." They are also really into playing in the sand, so I made them a little sandbox with a old storage bin & some sand from Home Depot. I also took some random macro shots of things in the yard….I know all too soon there will only be ice & snow to look at, we are trying to soak up what's left of the warm weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)




































I am so very proud of our "big girls" riding their bikes. Love, Nuna
ReplyDelete