Thursday, September 11, 2014
The Target Tax
Yeah, so I headed into Target with a list of 3 things: 1) dishwasher tabs, 2) picture hangers, & 3) Milk….but then the Target tax hit & now we have 2 Elsas in our home. All you mamas reading know what I'm talking about…when you go into Target to get 3 things & then end up bringing home stuff you didn't intend to. Well, it surely got me yesterday. We had been looking for Elsa dresses & dolls for the girls since last Christmas. I was unwilling to go on Amazon to buy these things for 5xs more than what they are worth, but yesterday, we found them both on the toy aisle. The girls couldn't be more delighted! As you can probably tell from the pics, the girls have very different views of Elsa. Ella loves Elsa b/c she's pretty & has a braid. Ella also likes to sing "Let it Go." Jessica, on the other hand, likes Elsa b/c she's the queen & can shoot ice from her hand. Jessica has been walking around the house telling me & her sister, "I am your queen." Jessica also likes to sing "Let it Go", but mostly likes to make Ella & I her servants....did I mention, Jessica can be quite a handful! Oh well, I think it's hilarious how different they both are & how excited they were to get these things. I feel so fortunate to be able to do a little spoiling from time to time. Hope you all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)









Our little girls are just beautiful. We send them all our love, Nuna & PawPaw . I remember a time that I made a special trip back to a store to buy a "Garfield" toy for their Mommy.
ReplyDelete