Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween 2014

In case you're wondering we did carve pumpkins & although, I'm disappointed in how they turned out the girls loved them.  For 2014:  Ella wanted Nightmare Moon the scariest of the My little pony horses & Jessica, of course, wanted Maleficent.  Both were challenging to carve in their own ways, Maleficent in particular did not exactly turn out like the pattern, but again, Jessica loves it anyway.



Nightmare Moon

Maleficent….I know this one is hard to tell
And for costumes this year:   Ella is Rapunzel & Jessie is…..Maleficent.  Since I'm working tomorrow I thought I'd go ahead & post these.  I'm thinking it was probably smart to go ahead & take these pics early as we are supposed to get rain tomorrow night.  Tomorrow at school the girls are having a party on the "gym bus" & then they get to trick or treat at the businesses around their school…so needless to say they will have a fun day.  



Maleficent….we made the staff using stuff from the craft store as I couldn't fathom paying $30 for a plastic one that would probably fall apart.  Can you tell she really likes getting into character….don't adjust your screens I edited these to bring out the green as Jessica wanted to have green around her like the real Maleficent does in Sleeping Beauty







Rapunzel: Ella did not want to wear her wig to take her pics, but she does have a 3 ft long blonde wig to wear for tomorrow….it's a blast brushing that one out…*sarcasm* :)  



















2 comments :

  1. The little darlings are adorable!! I only wish I could share this day with them in person. Love, Nuna

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Shannon! Love the pumpkin themes matching their costumes too ;-)

    ReplyDelete