P.S. I have a hat on in all the photos as it was cold & windy...should have probably removed it, oh well :)
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Best of Norway....so far
So this last week we enjoyed a European vacation to Norway. Michael had a meeting & I decided to tag along & be a tourist. It was truly an amazing trip. Norway is a ruggedly beautiful country filled with many natural wonders (fjords, waterfalls, & mountains). It was difficult to document it all, but here are some of my favs from the 350 photos I took. I intend to blog them all & document what we did each day, but for now, enjoy!!
P.S. I have a hat on in all the photos as it was cold & windy...should have probably removed it, oh well :)
P.S. I have a hat on in all the photos as it was cold & windy...should have probably removed it, oh well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)












Theses are absolutely beautiful!!! Looks like a place to make a "Lord of the Rings" movie!!! PS: Dad & I love your hat. What is that building behind you in the last picture, it is stunning!
ReplyDelete