Sunday, July 17, 2016
Big news
Well, I think it's time to spill the beans as I'm almost 2nd trimester. We got a pretty big surprise & are expecting our 3rd child, Jan. 29, 2017. The girls are very excited to be BIG sisters. We don't know gender yet, but will find out soon enough. I've been having a pretty rough trimester as my morning sickness has been especially bad & I've been very tired, but otherwise I'm getting through it. The girls call the baby, "Binky" for now, I'm sure the name will develop as we find out gender. The girls are hoping for a little sister, but time will tell. I'll update more soon, but we are very excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)




Oh my goodness, Shannon! How wonderful! I'm so happy for you, sweet friend! Hopefully those first trimester symptoms will subside soon and you'll get to enjoy your pregnancy. :) I'll be thinking of you and praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Keep us posted through the blog for sure!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sweet friend! Feeling better day by day :) Hope you guys are having a great summer!
ReplyDelete