Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2016

18 weeks along

Well, this week my doctor says I'm 18 weeks along with our 3rd child, I think I'm more like 19.  Since I haven't blogged about this pregnancy thus far, I thought I'd write a little something.  I will not lie & say this pregnancy has been easier, in some ways yes, in others, no.  My morning sickness this time around was pretty awful, I mean throwing up multiple times per day & horrible aversion to smells.  My poor family pretty much only ate bread & pasta during my 1st trimester, that's all I could stomach.  I also have been extremely tired this time around to the point of wanting to sleep at least 10-12 hrs. per night....not so easy to do when you work & have 2 wild children about to start back to school.  But alas, some of the more positive things have been that I felt the baby move pretty early on around 15-16 weeks & now that I'm into 2nd trimester I do feel much better.  No longer nauseous, but very hungry & the lethargy continues, but not quite as bad.  The girls are just thrilled about "binky" which is what they call the baby, most people look at me kind of like I have 3 arms when I tell them I'm pregnant this many years after I had the other two, but I always tell them we got a little surprise.  Although, not exactly planned & not exactly the best timing, I'm sure this little one will bring much joy to our home & happiness to our life.  We are grateful for our latest little blessing & can't wait to find out what we're having on Sept. 7th.  Which is really only about a week away.....can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems to be going.  A pic of me & "binky" at 18ish weeks, everyone comments on how much bigger I look this time around, 3rd baby & all I'm probably showing a little earlier & truthfully, I really do eat a lot of carbs :)




No comments :

Post a Comment