Monday, January 9, 2017
Charlotte's nursery
When you are awaiting a baby & too preggo to do much else, you nest & take pictures of your baby's nursery. I'm calling Charlotte's nursery the DIY nursery, as I did a lot of the decorating last minute & made most of the accent pieces myself, thank you Pinterest. Thankfully the room was already yellow, so I just added some pink touches to make it a bit more girly. I bought some watercolor clipart on Etsy & designed the canvas & bible verse myself using photoshop. Since things have changed & you can't use bumpers or bedding really for babies anymore I thought her crib looked kind of sad, so I made a diy crib canopy with flowers & tulle to make it more pretty. I know this will only last a few months as soon she'll be pulling at it & it will have to come down, but for the now the effect is pretty...to me at least. Here's what I got for the nursery. It's warm & girly for our littlest princess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

















These are so sweet! You did a beautiful job of decorating!
ReplyDelete