Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was our best one yet....I know I always say that, but it's true.  Between the traditions & the fun we had as a family, there are many moments which bring my heart joy.  Despite being basically 9 months pregnant, Santa still made sure he got everything wrapped & got all the details finished.  The girls left cookies for Santa & carrots for the reindeer.  On Christmas morning, we were awoken to little voices saying "he came, he came" and many giggles & squeals followed.  Jessica's big gift were her bike & a Kindle I won at a dental meeting & Ella's big gifts were her American girl doll, Samantha & Torch the FurReal friends dragon.  They each were spoiled by family & got so many wonderful things.  Each year as I watch the girls open their gifts, I am reminded of how very blessed we are to be able to give them all their hearts desire for Christmas, within reason of course, because in our house, Santa can only bring 5 gifts each with a few surprises. After we had enjoyed the girls opening gifts, we had brunch & prepared for family to come to share the day with us.  What a wonderful day it was & how happy my heart truly is that we are able to give our girls this type of childhood.  The day after Christmas was wonderful & warm, so they got to play with their new toys outside.

I even caught Santa putting presents under the tree :)





































































No comments :

Post a Comment