***Forgot I had this one as a draft...enjoy!!, this is from over a month ago :)***
Here are a few pics of Jessie with my beloved magnolia tree...just thought a matte process looked good with these :) I got a few new lightroom actions to try from MCP actions, they have photoshop actions also. I liked the subtle color it added. Enjoy & have a wonderful day!
"You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you." ~Song of Solomon 4:7
![]() |
| I don't often crop my photos, but I felt this one needed it--see in the bw below, the hedges didn't do anything for the composition |
![]() |
| I don't even know where I was in the yard when I took this, but that background is cool :=) |

+removed+green+tree+crop.jpg)




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments :
Post a Comment