Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 31, 2013

Sunshine & dress up

Last weekend, Memorial Day weekend that is, Jessie wanted to play dress up & take a walk outside while daddy & Ella napped.  She wore my "sparkle shirt" & her new tutu from my parents.  The shirt is way too big (of course), but the fact that she put this together herself is cute to me.  We walked over behind the woods near our home to a field where there are some flowers & she was telling me about everything we saw.  It was fun to see her exploring a new area & with the sunshine out in full force I couldn't resist some pics of my big girl.  The light was so pretty & it perfectly danced in her blonde hair.  I edited these a little differently than normally b/c I don't normally have such pretty sun, but I liked them.  Enjoy & have a great weekend!

























A template collage for the grandmas (made it in lightroom):
























No comments :

Post a Comment