Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 26, 2013

1st Field Trip

Jessie & her little class had their first field trip on Tuesday to Shenot Farms.  It was really a great time.  For obvious reasons, I am not allowed to share the ones of all the kids, but here are some of Jessie & I.  It was a rather long hike, about a mile when all was said & done.  The kids got to do a corn maze, see the pumpkin patch, & the apple barn, where they produce cider.  Farmer Vicki, explained how the bees & bugs actually helped the farmers produce the crops.  They even got to taste the cider & have an apple.  Fun times & Jessie absolutely loved doing this with her "friends".  I was designated the "photo person", but really everyone brought a camera, so I didn't really find that all that necessary.  I have to admit it was pretty funny to see all those little 3 year olds in the corn maze doing a better job of getting out than the adults...haha!  Fun times :)



I realize it looks like I've got her in a headlock, but it's the best we got after a mile hike

No comments :

Post a Comment