Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 30, 2013

These girls know classy

What can I say, my girls know classy!  The other morning when it was 54 degrees & their mother was wearing a coat, the girls decided they would go outside to play on the swing set in panties & coats.  Real classy, let me tell ya :)  This is the insanity that I deal with on a daily basis, trying to get 2 little, willful people to wear clothing.  They were obviously born with Northern blood & I will always be Southern b/c I was freezing & they were not.  You will probably notice the addition of that bar with rings to the swing set; yes, they enjoy it, but never do it solo, they always do it together, which usually ends with an injury.  They ended up with this new piece of equipment b/c their father has a problem can't resist his girls.  And look at that lady like swinging position that Jessie has adapted in the 2nd & 3rd photo, great, right??  We are already setting aside money for finishing school for her, we know she'll need it at some point.  Also, did you notice Ella over 2 with that paci...my only question is does the Mother of the Year award arrive via FedEx or UPS??  Have a wonderful Monday!

It's a great look


Total lady










































No comments :

Post a Comment