Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Catch up post

I haven't written a true posting in a while as I have been busy with starting a new job, keeping up with the girls, & just plain having fun this summer.  There was a time about a year & half ago where I didn't know if I would be able to find a part-time job in dentistry & I was discouraged.  It seemed like every opportunity that came along was very full-time or just too far to travel.  I had known since becoming a mother that full-time practice was going to be difficult for our family.  Finally, though, I found something part-time which, for now, suits my professional needs pretty well.  No job is perfect, but this associateship has been much better than my last & it gives me the professional outlet I was looking for.  They have made me feel valued & given me the tools I need to be successful & I am grateful.  Here's the website, if you want to check it out, click here.  And I even have my name on the door…

As for the girls, they are loving their preschool now that we have gotten used to our routines & they truly look forward to going.  We spend our "stay home" days going to the pool, baking, & having fun.  I think we all treasure our time together even more with a little more balance in our lives.  I realize that I am in a very fortunate situation that not all women can afford, but I am thankful for my days off during the week.  This last Thursday, we baked brownies, went to the pool, & came home to make sundays….needless to say the girls loved it & they needed a bath right after :)
















Today, Sunday, the girls headed out with their grandparents to Michigan without us.  This was a big step for them & for us, but we know they are in wonderful hands & that they will have a blast.  How did my girls get so big to be heading to Grandma Camp?  Of course, it will be great to have some time to ourselves, but I already miss them!  

Off to Grandmas with their new "friends", the stuffed dragons
That's about all for my catch up posting.  I hope everyone is enjoying their summers!  Have a wonderful week, I've got to get busy picking out restaurants to enjoy while the kiddos are away :)








1 comment :

  1. Mom and Dad are very proud parents of their lovely daughter and are thrilled to have two beautiful grand daughters.

    ReplyDelete