Thursday, July 17, 2014
Princesses wear paper crowns
Lately, paper crowns are a big deal at our house. No, like seriously guys! Everyone & everything gets one….as it is always "coronation day." I am happy to report that this little princess, after a few months of transition, is enjoying her new school & is making friends. The transition from 3 to 4 was a tough one for Jessica, but now that she is fully embracing her "big girl" status she is loving the freedom & independence that comes from being 4. If it seems like this blue dress makes a regular appearance on the blog....it's because it has been deemed her "Elsa" dress & she wears it as much as possible. She is picking up on sight words pretty well....although, I have tried to facilitate this, she is not all that interested in my attempts at teaching. She does love to read with me & she can complete the sentences in almost all of her books, 1st steps--I guess. She's very interested in money right now & yesterday she had received a quarter for helping clean up her room. (It was a quarter I found in the washer, so not a true allowance :) We had to go pick up dry cleaning & she proudly put her quarter on the counter to "help" pay for daddy's clothes....I told her that it was sweet & gave it back to her so she could buy candy at the dollar store, but I still thought the sentiment worth mentioning. She's gotten much better about playing with toys, making my life easier more manageable, particularly when I am cleaning or cooking. That's about all for now, we are proud of our biggest princess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)














Jessie is a lovely Princess in "Blue". Love Nuna
ReplyDelete