Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2015

Ella: pre-K begins

Well, it's been a while since I updated the old blog!  Between starting the new school year, a job transfer closer to home, & our new year for gymnastics, we've been busy girls.  Ella started Pre-K at Kindercare 3 days per week on August 24th.  She had already been attending Kindercare when I worked, but she "officially" started the pre-K curriculum on Aug. 24th.  She loves her teachers & little friends so much & although, it is very expensive all-day care, she always has a smile on her face when I pick her up after I've worked.  That is worth a lot to me.  Her teachers Ms. Becky & Ms. Christine are both super sweet young ladies.  They always remark on how different she & Jessie are.  Ella loves to talk & participate by being the helper for the day.  She loves to hold the door, be the line leader, & help with snack for her friends.  Each day they practice their sight words, hand writing, & do plenty of fun art projects.  Ella is a fun & sweet 4 year old who loves pre-K so far.  It's so fun to see her excited for her new sight word packets & all her little worksheets.  She is my happy/content child & I am thankful.  So proud of our little pre-K sweetie :)  Her shirt is for Paw Patrol, it's one of her favorite shows right now.
























1 comment :

  1. Ella is such a little darling! She lights up everyone's life with her bubbly personality. Makes my day just looking at her beautiful smile! Love you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete