We also already have our costumes. This was not planned, but we decided to go into one of this Halloween spirit stores & the girls couldn't help themselves. Jessica chose a peacock costume & Ella chose a pink fairy princess costume, that lights up...it's cute for sure. As for me, I'm going as the tooth fairy this year. With me leading a new practice for the company I work for & trying to establish a patient base, I figure it can't hurt, right :) Costume pics of us all will follow, but for now, here are some of the girls in their Halloween outfits for school parties, etc. Hope you all are enjoying the start of Fall as much as we are.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Fall update
As mentioned in my previous post, the girls & I have been busy over the last few months & with Fall now upon us, it was high time I did a few Fall-themed pics of the girls before the weather gets too cool. I actually got these cute outfits last year & the girls never got to wear them as it was too cold. Fall in Pennsylvania is my most favorite time of the year. The light has a certain look to it & the weather is beautiful....a tad cool at night, but perfect for sleeping. Over the past week we've had mid 70s during the day & low 50s at night. With the beautiful weather we've also started to see the leaves turning. Of course, I've been celebrating Fall since right after Labor Day when the pumpkin flavored coffee, creamers, & foods began arriving in stores. Nothing I love better than sweater weather & a fresh cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.....it's a little bit of heaven (at least, for me :) Of course, with Fall also comes the anticipation of the holiday season & this year, I'm going to be ready. I will not be out in those crowds fighting for a much wished for toy....this year, blog readers I'm getting on the ball! I already have an Amazon wish list for "Santa" to choose from. The big gift the girls want this year is Starlily the Unicorn, she's a Fur Real unicorn, basically a robot unicorn. (if you don't know about this unicorn, you should click my link...it is pretty cute). We've already been busy decorating for Fall, we have a full Halloween village this year. We've been collecting pieces from the Spooky Towne village collection sold at Michael's & have a very entertaining village this year. The girls often sit & watch as the lights change & figures moves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)













These two certainly do "spice" up my life. Love their outfits!
ReplyDelete