Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hurricane Jessica and Tropical Storm Ella

Today has been one of the hottest days on record in Pittsburgh, PA...my car thermometer actually said 99 degrees--a number I haven't actually seen on a thermometer since moving from Sweet Home Alabama, almost 3 years ago.  I've been trying to find ways to keep Jessica entertained inside b/c it has been too hot for us to go outside to play in her pool.  She has recently gained the nickname "Hurricane" due to the fact that she causes destruction wherever she goes.  This afternoon she went down for her nap & when I heard her shrieks adorable cries, I went upstairs to find that she had thrown everything out of her crib, which has become her usual habit.  Seeing as how I have OCD, I then had to pick everything up & organize her toys and books that go in her crib.  Being stuck indoors today, my entire downstairs looks similar to her room (see below), toys and books all over the floor--guess Hurricane is a fitting nickname, right??  Ella has been, from the very beginning, the more sedate of my two children; which I thank the good Lord for everyday, I couldn't handle two like Jessica!  Well today, I guess because we've heard a fair amount of whining from the big sister, Ella decided to try and "talk" over Jessica (see video below).  She is so funny--trying with all her might to be as loud as possible while Jessica whines in the background.  Poor Michael will never get a word in once these two are able to really talk.  Hope you all stay cool & enjoy your weekend!

"Hurricane" Jessica destroys her room




No comments :

Post a Comment