Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 25, 2011

A little performer!

This weekend around the Passineau household we had a quiet weekend (well, as quiet as you can have with 2 little ones in the house).  On Saturday, the heatwave continued and Jessica was again stuck inside most of the day :(  Being stuck indoors, more frequently, than she is used to has made her more creative in her mischief.  I have one cabinet in my kitchen that she is welcome to play in & we have even stocked it with plastic things, cutting boards, large bowls, and some of her books & toys.  This is the only way I can get a moments peace to cook.  I know everyone has some funny pics of their kids climbing into the cabinets or wearing bowls on their heads, but it is truly so much funnier when it's your own child!  This weekend she decided to, not only wear the bowls as hats, but also sit in them & spin herself around (see pics & video below).  She is such a little performer, it's almost as if she knew I had grabbed my camera to capture her antics & began hamming it up all the more.  On a different note, her language skills are improving daily & her 2 new words for the weekend were picture (or pick-choo) and purple (poo-ple).  She is really in to her Eric Carle ABC flash cards, so I thought I'd get her some touch and feel color flash cards to enjoy.  The Eric Carle cards are adorable and she just loves them, I'd highly recommend these to any mommies reading our blog.  I'll let you know about the color flash cards.  Sunday, we enjoyed church and then some fellowship with our small group.  Jessica looked adorable in a little dress Grandma Washington had sent her so I had to take some pics.  Hope you enjoy the pics and video.  Happy Monday to all!

Bowl hat

Sitting in the bowl




Such a cute little thing, you'd never know she causes so much trouble


Yep, I actually fixed her hair like this for church

Playing with little sister's bouncy seat & telling me about the animals

No comments :

Post a Comment