Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pigtails and playtime

These little girls just seem to get cuter by the day!  I'm so excited because Jessica's hair is finally long enough for pigtails, which means, despite her initial dislike of this hair style--she will be wearing her hair like this until she figures out to get the little elastics out of her hair b/c mommy think it's adorable.   As for Ella, well, she just gets more aware and interactive.  She has been sort of giggling over the past 2 weeks, but last night and today, she totally laughed.  Last night or early this morning, whatever, you might call 3:30 AM, Ella woke up to eat & after she had her bottle she just started smiling & cooing like crazy.  Usually, she settles right back down for more sleep, but this was different, I started telling her I was going to tickle her little feet & she started kicking & laughing at me.  Some may say this was just gas, but I believe it was a real laugh.  Despite the time, I have come to appreciate her silly little personality at the nightly feedings (I secretly believe it's because she knows I don't like getting up in the middle of the night & she's trying to say thank you in her own little way.)  That's all for now, got to go get Ms. Jessica ready for the pool!

Not so sure about the pigtails


Kicking her little feet in the baby "gym"

No comments :

Post a Comment