Today, was a very good day for me, a day that seemed like Christmas! I got our order from Gabriella's newborn shoot and am so happy to share some of these images with our blog readers. I know that I will always treasure these images and the time they capture...I already see these becoming family heirlooms for our girls. Last year, we had the same photographer do Jessica's newborn pics and when I found out I was having another little girl, I called our photographer, Tiffany Bender of Munchkins and Mohawks Photographer, right away! She is in high demand and we feel very fortunate that she was willing to come back to our home to help us make these memories. Not only is Tiffany very talented, she is a wonderful, Godly, young mother. So a big thank you to Tiffany & hope everyone enjoys! (Now which ones to order as large canvases to decorate our home....decisions, decisions :)
 |
| Love that little baby bum |
 |
| She almost looks like she is praying here |
 |
| Very proud daddy! |
 |
| Love this one....that's our Jessie with my hands holding her up |
 |
| You'd never know Ella had peed & pooped on dada just before this one was taken |
 |
| Getting this one as a large canvas, just love it :) |
 |
| One of my personal favorites |
 |
| This one is very special to me also |
 |
| Love this one, I was telling Jessie to use nice hands |
 |
| My beautiful little girl |
 |
| Isn't her face angelic? |
No comments :
Post a Comment