Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An original

One thing I've been so surprised by is just how different both the girls are...I guess I shouldn't compare, but with them being so close in age it is difficult to not look & contrast their personalities.  The reason I do love a child around 2 years old is that you get to see their little personality start to develop in a more meaningful way.  We are certainly beginning to see this with Ms. Ella.  She's very particular & beginning to resist our efforts to get her to do things that she should ie...take a nap or eat vegetables!  Although, not quite as dominant as her older sister, she is strong willed in her own way.  She likes to use her charms (her smiley, funny behavior) to try to get out of trouble.  She also likes to pretend she's still a baby when she's been naughty & taken something from sissy.  She's a true original & speaking of original, her Aunt Wendy made her this adorable skirt.  This last week while Jessie was at school we did a quick photoshoot to document how cute she looks in it.  Thankful she's her own person & that she's such a happy little thing!






































No comments :

Post a Comment