Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Little princess

The other day while Ella napped, I allowed Jessie to try on my jewelry.  She was so proud of wearing my necklace & bracelet that she told me she needed to wear a tutu & that she looked like a princess.  Well, she certainly is our princess.  This is another one of those mommy moments that I'm so glad I got to enjoy.  The joy of a child getting to wear your jewelry is precious.  I can hear her laugh when I see these pics.  The last one may have to be her "official" 3 year old pic, seeing as how I like it that much & the weather doesn't appear to be breaking any time soon.  Enjoy a few pics of our little girl all dressed up in mommy's jewelry.  Have a great day!









Love this one & love it in this antiqued look





My fav...my beautiful brown-eyed girl


No comments :

Post a Comment