Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Spray Park

One day last week when I took the girls to the park & it was too cool for the pool, I heard about a waterpark up in Cranberry (this is about 15min. north of us) that had a spray park area & I planned to take the girls there.  The day we planned to go, the spray park area didn't open until later, so I thought why not go downtown to the Troy Hill Spray Park instead.  This was a little further & near daddy's work, so I knew I had to be tricky to prevent the girls from seeing daddy's office & wishing to visit him (he had a big grant due that day, so it would not have been ideal).  Well, on the way there, they didn't see his office, but on the way back they spotted the big tower of the hospital where his office is located & there was no getting around it.  We ended up visiting daddy for a short time after the spray park & then heading home.  The spray park was great, although Ella truly had more fun than Jessie.  Jessie was more interested in the playground that was right beside the spray park.  Oh well, it was something a little different & although I don't think we'll go there much more this summer, it was a good experience, plus it's free, always a good thing :)





























Did I mention that I fight for my smiley photos, if some subjects besides my babies are in them, I will edit them out, not the best clone out job, but not too shabby, either.  The reason that before looks so blue & washed out is it was the RAW file





































No comments :

Post a Comment