Ella loves to dress up & she really loves to wear her "princess dress" aka her Tinkerbell Halloween costume. Often she wears it indoors or to play outside. I will have to look online to see if I can find other princess dresses for her. One thing I should mention about our Tinkerbell is that we are seeing some terrible 2 behavior. She is very stubborn & often refuses to do what I ask.....and I thought she would be my easier child!! She's really giving me a time with potty training right now **sigh**. We've had several tantrums so far, although, I do realize that this is just part of the process, it's frustrating the 2nd time around. Patience is a virtue & it's one that I'm working on.....kids will certainly teach you patience, right?? Good thing they're so cute :) Have a great day!
Lounging in the tent in the great room watching Tinkerbell wearing her dress...I do realize she's entirely too old for that paci, the last 2 year molars are coming in & yes those are couch cushions she's taken for the tent
A few outdoor shots of her looking cute, but being a stinker...she insisted on going out eventhough it was cold & rainy
No comments :
Post a Comment