![]() |
| Our best attempt of a shot of the girls & I |
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Strawberry Picking
So for Father's Day this year, Gaga & Papa (Michael's parents) came for quick visit. Because the girls are too busy curious about anything farm related we planned to go pick some strawberries at a local farm (Soergels). It was a real treat for the girls to ride a tractor to the strawberry patch, then to fill their little baskets, & the berries were delicious also. It was very sunny that day & quite warm, but we all ended up having fun. Of course, the girls decided to taste the berries before we got them home to wash them. It was kind of worrisome to me, being the germaphobe I am, but when I saw a bunch of other kids doing that in the patch also, I thought well, I'm sure I did this as a child also. How special to do this with Gaga & Papa, thanks to them for being good sports about berry picking, I've heard all about it for days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
.jpg)
.jpg)
-2+w+sky+added.jpg)
.jpg)
-2.jpg)
.jpg)
-2.jpg)




























No comments :
Post a Comment