Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jacob's 1st Birthday

This weekend the girls & I attended Jacob's 1st birthday.  Jacob is the son of one of my friends, Allison, & he's a precious boy.  I can hardly believe it's been a year since he arrived.  There were lots of cute kiddos at the party, so I couldn't help myself from taking some pics:)  Here are some fun snapshots of the adorable monkey themed party that we attended, didn't his mommy do a great job?.  All the parents of theses kiddos attend our church, so I hope they don't mind me sharing their cute kids pictures :)  Happy Birthday to Mr. Jacob.






Here's my little monkey :)













Jessie loves Ms. Allison, in Jessie's words, "Ms. Allison is a really good baker" 

Big brother Luke (Jessie's future husband) really liked the monkey cupcakes

My girls never shy away from sweets, they are my children after all :)


























No comments :

Post a Comment