Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 12, 2013

The things she says...Jessie

Jessie is 3 & 3 months now & I've been amazed by the things she picks up.  Including funny phrases that we say or that she hears in her little shows.  She usually has some quiet play time in the afternoon in lieu of a nap & I turn on a show for her in the playroom.  Lately, it's been Land Before Time related.  One of the phrases that she says from those movies are "You know, this food is not bad, just a little stinky".  She says this of her food & now she's added other things to this list.  Sometimes she tells me, "You know, this mommy is not bad, just a little stinky."  Ok....I guess that's good.  The other thing she says that is from Land Before Time is "This green food is making me hungry.", meaning all the green leaves outside make her hungry...I know it's kind of weird, but imaginative.  Because I call Michael "babe" (that's his pet name), she now calls me "babe" or she calls daddy, "honey".  Not exactly correct, but it's funny.  The conversations between the girls are perhaps the funniest things though.  This past Sunday, Jessie looks over at Ella on our way back from church & says "You look a bit tired, Ella".  Truly, Ella did look tired, but the way Jessie said it was very formal sounding & very grown up for a 3 year old.  Another is Jessie will come up to me or Daddy & say "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  Our response is "Probably not, Jessie".  One day I asked her "what are you thinking?"  She said "I was thinking, eggs are beautiful."  Anyway those are some of the current ones that I'll probably forget if I don't write them down.  We continue to be amazed by the blessing Jessie is to our family.











Pretending to be a bird





































No comments :

Post a Comment