Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Moraine State Park Boating

This past weekend, we decided last minute to drive up to Moraine State Park & to rent a boat.  This was the absolutely most gorgeous day to be on the water.  This park is only about 40 min. north of our home & the girls were so excited about riding on a boat for the first time.  For me it was just wonderful to be out on the water enjoying the beautiful weather.  The girls had no fear (as usual) & got right in the boat & even rode on the very front seat of the boat, which ensured water spray, which they loved.  Of course, I was a nervous wreck, I was sure they would go overboard at some point, but thankfully they didn't.  The captain (AKA Michael) did a great job driving the boat & the girls loved riding with him.  They have a little beach area at Moraine State also, but by the time we got back from our boat ride, they were starving & tired.  We had a brief picnic lunch on the beach & then headed home.  All the excitement of the boat ride translated to both girls falling asleep in the car on the way home....that hasn't happened in so long!!

P.S. I may have taken too many pictures that day, especially of clouds & the sky :)  In case you're wondering I didn't use a lens filter to get the sky so blue, I increased blue & aqua luminance when I edited them in lightroom




























Really liked this black & white
























































Evidence of how tired they were


No comments :

Post a Comment