Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sissy's umbrella

**I'm back from visiting family & from a short vacation in Michigan, many cute pics to edit, but 2 sick kiddos, enjoy a draft I had on this old blog**

It was rainy here last week....meaning the girls were mostly stuck indoors.  We did have some crafts to do for Father's Day, but mostly they wanted to be outside.  When we had a brief break in the rain, Ella wanted to go out with her sister's princess umbrella.  She looked so cute & was looking for squirrels, so I thought I'd grab my camera & take a few of her.  She is a precious girl & always willing to let me take some pics.  Jessie.....not so much for my picture taking!  Ella just adores her sister & anything that is sissy's is a big draw.    Look how the rainy/humid weather makes her hair curl even more...love it :)

















































No comments :

Post a Comment