Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Princess weekend with Daddy

This weekend was a very special weekend for 2 little girls.  Friday, Nov. 1st was the date of the Fairy Tale Ball given by our church.  Jessica had been anticipating this day for a while...truthfully she was more excited about the ball than she was Halloween.  Daddy bought her a very special dress for the ball complete with matching tiara...he spent way too much on her Belle dress, but I know it was for a good cause so I forgive him :)  Ella was too little to attend the ball (3 years was the cut off), but Daddy got her a special dress also, she got a Sophia dress & he took her out for a little mini date the next day on Saturday to an indoor bounce house place.  It was so sweet to see how excited Jessie was for the ball.  Daddy wore his tux for the ball & Jessie was a very beautiful Belle (although, I am biased).  On Friday night, Jessie was allowed to get ready in my bathroom, I fixed her hair & let her wear some lipstick...she was thrilled.  I had all these great ideas for some pictures, but alas, the sun had already started to set, so we got what we could.   Once we had gotten a few candids, Jessie & her prince, Daddy, were off to the ball.  At the ball, some of the high school students from our church had dresses up as Cinderella, Belle, & Snow White...Jessie was so excited (She even got all of their autographs).  They also had food for everyone & dancing.  Our church will put up pictures from the event soon & I'll be sure to share those also.  When they returned home after 2 1/2 hours the first thing Jessie told me was that she danced with "the grown-up Belle".  On Saturday morning, she awoke telling us that she had dreamt of her beautiful golden dress.  It was a magical evening for Jessie & a wonderful weekend for the girls in general.  I am so thankful for a husband who invests in our girls in this way.  He's one in a million :)
 
 
Forgive my bad hair in these, I got 5 inches cut off the day after this was taken












My fav of our little Belle



My fav of these 2...she was so excited!


Can you tell she loves her daddy?

Best try at a group shot...I have no idea what Jessica was doing with her arms

Cell phone pic of Jessie with the princesses






































No comments :

Post a Comment