Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

A new look for a new year

So I think I put on the blog a while ago that I had gotten my hair cut, quite a bit...like 5 inches off the length.  Because I'm lacking in photos of the girls right now, here are a few of me with my new haircut.  Plus, since I'm celebrating the big 32 today, I guess I needed an updated picture of myself, right?  I'm really loving the length of my hair & it is so much easier to style.  Like it went from 1 hr. to blow dry/straighten, to 20 min.  That's so much more manageable!  For those wondering, these are just tripod/timer pics & yes, I airbrushed myself....as much as I wanted :)  The girls & I are building gingerbread houses today, Jessie is building Cinderella's castle & Ella is building a gingerbread cottage...should be fun & interesting to see how they turn out.  Couldn't really think of a better way to spend my birthday than with my girls!  So thankful for another happy/healthy year.








No comments :

Post a Comment