Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gingerbread houses

So on my actual birthday we made gingerbread houses.  Jessie made a Cinderella castle & Ella made a gingerbread cottage.  They both did very well with this activity & I certainly think the kits are the way to go with kids this little.  They were quick & simple enough for my kids.  Although, I will say that gingerbread cottage did pose a challenge as the roof was heavy & really needed time to dry.  Rather than dry we ate part of it b/c the girls wanted to taste it...what fun is building them if you can't eat them, right??  So no finished product picture on that one, but we had a blast & will proabably make this a tradition on my birthday.  Thankful for such a fun time with the girls!

I apologize for my roughness in these, I had been up with Ella the previous night & a girls needs her beauty sleep...





























No comments :

Post a Comment