Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa Pic 2013

This year's Santa visit went great.  Both girls really loved Santa, but were so star struck by him that they didn't even tell him what they wanted.  Jessica was so excited she lept up into Santa's arms, perhaps that's why Santa looks so happy in these pics...he was laughing pretty hard by her reaction to him.  When I prompted them to tell Santa what they wanted for Christmas, Jessie said she wanted a treasure chest with lots of treasures & Ella said she wanted a Sophia doll.  Now, the Sophia doll, was not on my original list, but thanks to a daddy who doesn't mind if I do a little spoilin', Ella will get her Sophia doll that talks.  It was precious to see the girls talk to Santa & I am thankful for an adorable pic of them with Mr. Claus.  This year the photographer did a better job with the flash & only minor editing was required...take a look back at last year's pics (they were so little).  Same Santa & just a jolly as we remember.  I just love to have this as a part of our Christmas celebration, so fun!

Grandparents if you want a copy, just let me know!
























1 comment :

  1. Such cute Santa pics, Shannon! Love looking at all your Christmas pics! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete