Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Cookie tins 2013
Each year I make cookie tins for Michael's colleagues at work & this year was no exception. About a week ago I was feeling less than enthusiastic about this task, but after doing a search on Pinterest I had renewed excitement for my annual cookie making extravaganza. I mixed up the line up some & made some things that I had never before. I am happy to say all turned out well. This year's lineup includes, devil's food/peppermint sandwich cookies, Christmas pecan balls, Cranberry bliss bars (oh my, the white chocolate cream cheese frosting, is to die for), & my old favorite--homemade Gingerbread. I also made star mint meringues, which look so pretty, but are surprisingly easy to make. One of Michael's good friends loves homemade toffee, so I made him a small batch dipped in chocolate & chopped nuts. I know my mom always loves to see the pictures of my Christmas tins, so here you go. It was a fun time & the girls helped quite a bit, although, I was much slower with their "help" than I would have otherwise been, but that's what Christmas baking is all about....sharing the baking joy with those you love most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)







No comments :
Post a Comment