![]() |
| "Hoist the sails, Mr. Smee"…. |
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
January Blues
I don't know about you guys, but these cold, cold days have got me having the blues. It is always tough for me when the weather is so cold, I don't think I'll ever be used to this weather, no matter how long I live north of the Mason-Dixon line :) Yesterday, the girls & I decided to get out as the remainder of the week the weather will be even colder. They always have fun playing in the snow…ok, so mostly they eat snow, but you know what I mean. Thankfully, they have only had a couple sicknesses this winter so we have been able to get out to play in the snow a little more than last year, although the weather has been so much colder, so maybe we truly haven't been out that much more…I like to tell myself we have. Jessica, especially, totally embraces the cold weather, she could stay out much longer than Ella & I. She builds snow castles & snow piles. Ella just mostly wants to tackle me & play snow monster with her sister. The other thing they like to do is pretend the elevated flower bed near our garage is the Jolly Roger…you know, Captain Hooks' pirate ship. Jessica is Captain Hook & Ella is Mr. Smee…poor Ella! Anyway, here's to an early spring :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)












Love the little snow bunnies!
ReplyDelete