Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 10, 2014

Smiles + giggles = Joy!

These smiles/giggles equal joy to me.  Thankful that they are mine :)  Brought this song to mind as I was editing.


I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy
Down in my heart
Down in my heart
Down in my heart
I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy
Down in my heart
Down in my heart to stay


And I'm so happy
So very happy
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart
And I'm so happy
So very happy
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart

P.S.  To the mom's out there, I'm currently reading a book called Desperate: Hope for the mom who needs to breathe.  It's a great read & one which I recommend to those mom's who have little ones.  One of the biggest points I'm getting so far, is that of course, we love our kids so much, but even though motherhood is wonderful, it is also hard.  And it's ok to admit that, I used to think it was wrong to say that out loud, but it's true!  The other point which we will be a take home point for me, is that child rearing is easier in community, when you have limited community/family support, it becomes harder yet; that is one of the problems in our very individualistic society, we don't support each other as we should.  Very encouraging & comforting to see that some of my struggles/guilt are the same as the author.  Anyway, if you're in a similar season to me, you might want to check it out!  Have a great Friday :)
































































No comments :

Post a Comment