Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies that read my blog!
Friday, May 9, 2014
Mother's Day 2014
I will be traveling to Michigan this weekend to spend my 4th Mother's Day with family, but wanted to post a few things about Mother's Day this year for memory. The girls apparently think that Mother's Day is like a birthday & that I will get a party & gifts just for being their mom. Both of the girls have been giving me little presents from the yard for weeks now. Jessica & Ella have brought me various rocks, flowers, & "treasures" from the yard that are dubbed my "mother's day gifts." Jessica discovered a wooden box that was destined for the trash & this box gets filled with new treasures daily just for me. It's sweet & I always give them a big hug & thank them for my beautiful gifts. They are always thrilled to receive the praise. I was supposed to get some pictures taken of the girls & I this year, but due to the unpredictable weather on the weekends, it hasn't happened just yet, but it will & I'm sure it will be great. For now, here are a few shots of us together. I also read this blog that is always uplifting for me, the post is called 24 Awesome Things Moms Do, take a look & be encouraged that the things we do gets noticed by our little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment